Some peops at my Farewell Braai
This is just a helpful resource for friends and family to share my news and experiences with while overseas! I hope there will always be something interesting to read! I am so looking forward to the things that God has in store for me in the next leg of my journey... I hope this will enable you to share it with me.
1 Comments:
Sniff Sniff... seeing photos of everyone.
I miss you guys so much. On thursday and friday I was feeling so homesick. All the best Shirls, I'll be praying for you... that God would use you as a mighty arrow of deliverance into the nations. You go girl... we have been so well equiped in Grahamstown... it is hilirious... the demons are petrified of us.
Hope you have an excellent flight.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home