Christmas!
I had the most WONDERFUL Christmas...after feeling a bit sad on Christmas Eve and talking to everyone back home then bursting into tears with the first carol at church, waking up for Christmas day at the Robb's was just the BEST thing ever! I love them so much! We had breakfast and presents and then I spent the rest of the day with Cheryl, which was just great. We took a long walk down the Thames from her house in Fulham to Battersea, and then went out to a big Christmas dinner at one of my friends from the theatre's houses... Granny and Grandpa, kids, wine, food, flaming Christmas pud, crackers, cranberry sauce - the works! Lovely! The icing on the cake was when the folks back home started texting me to say that they had got my presents! It was a surprise I had arranged - teehee! Driz driz...what a beautiful LONDON Christmas. I was very happy.

1 Comments:
شركة مكافحة النمل الأبيض بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home