Back in London!
Oh how wonderful was my trip home! Sigh...it was everything I hoped it would be and much more. God met me in a very special way, and it was great! I very nearly popped the week before I was due to leave - I was so excited I almost didn't know what to do with myself! teehee poor Veena (my colleague) had to put up with me for the last few days, but the anticipation was all worth it!
I landed in PE on Saturday morning, after a wonderful flight (except they managed to briefly lose my luggage), and my dear family were waiting for me at the airport with a lovely big bunch of flowers and lots of hugs! It was incredibly weird, but felt so right.
Then it was back to Aunty Fev's house in Mill Park, where I saw my Dad, sister, and two special friends who came from Grahamstown - Jen and Cands! We had a great time walking on the beach, having coffee, looking at pics and generally just nattering. Then on Sunday Mom, Dad and I went to the BEAUTIFUL FARM!!!! Wonderful wonderful! I felt my entire heart and soul just unwind and relax. Beautiful sunrise walks, sun, reading, playing the piano, chatting to Mom and Dad...5 days of loveliness!
Then back to PE for a great weekend all together with Doug and Heather, and then I went to Grahamstown for a night on the spur of the moment! It was really fun surprising everyone. Very very special to see them all. Then the last 5 days in PE, seeing a few friends, doing wedding stuff with my cousin (SOOOO exciting!), snorkelling and walking on the beach...absolutely magnificent.
On the trip back I was badly delayed, so I even managed to see Davido! It all worked out so perfectly! And coming back to London was just wonderful - to see it all again through almost-stranger eyes, and to be welcomed back into a loving home and a great job. It was great! Weird, but great!
In all my holiday was the best thing that has happened to me for a while! Perfect timing and just wonderful. I am so grateful for it all! In the words of Mom, I am a fat, happy tick!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home